- The warranty program is effective from the time THREE TREE Co., Ltd issues an invoice to you.
- Warranty period: 1 year.
Cases covered by the free warranty policy include:
- All products are provided by THREE TREE Co., Ltd. in normal conditions according to the instructions for use.
CASES OUT OF WARRANTY POLICY
Cases not covered by the free warranty policy include:
- Product warranty expires.
- The serial number on the device is unknown or incorrect compared to the Warranty Card.
- Warranty stamp is not intact, torn, broken or overwritten, the date indicated on the stamp is modified.
- Products that have been changed or repaired are not representative of THREE TREE Co., Ltd.
- Products that are not installed, maintained, or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions may cause damage.
- The product is damaged due to using the wrong power source.
- The product is damaged due to natural disaster, fire, flood, lightning strike, insect, animal, or other external causes.
- Products are deformed, cracked, dented, severely scratched due to external impacts.
- The product has mold, rust or is corroded, oxidized by chemicals.
AFTER EXPIRY OR OUT OF THE WARRANTY POLICY
Customers' products provided by THREE TREE Co., Ltd. will continue to be cared for and maintained at the specified cost for each item.
Questions about the Warranty Policy should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.